Media Theatre Box Office Associate
Job Description: The first point of contact for Media Theatre patrons and new audiences, the Box Office associate must engage in person and over the phone to secure ticket sales for the theatre. This position’s schedule is mostly nights and weekends, shared with the rest of the Box Office staff. Please note if daytime hours are also a possibility. This is a part-time hourly paid position.
- High School graduate.
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with systems. Experience using Tessitura ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Commitment to assigned schedules. Nights and weekends required.
- Comfortable interacting with customers at the box office window and over the phone.
- Fast math skills.
- Attention to security procedures when handling sensitive information.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to Roger Ricker at email@example.com.
Name the position you are applying for in the subject line. Email inquiries only. No phone calls, please.
The mission of the Media Music Theatre Company is to promote and nurture the imagination, diversity, and joy unique to music theatre by the production of new and classic works; to herald music theatre to young people as an art form that is relevant to their lives and to foster an understanding by them that it is indigenous to their cultural heritage.